Monday, November 8, 2010

Candy Bar Cookies





We have so much candy lying around from Halloween that I wish would disappear. Every time I go to the pantry I grab a piece of candy and we still have hardly put a dent in it! . I thought I would try and get rid of some of it by using it in my cookies. I just used what we had, Snickers, Baby Ruth, Milky Way, Fast Break and 3 Musketeers. So yummy!

Candy Bar Cookies

2 sticks butter softened
1 C of brown sugar
1/2 C of granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 C of flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 chocolate chips
12 mini size candy bars or 2 full size candy bars, chopped

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix butter with sugars until well combined. Add vanilla and eggs one at a time and mix until well combined. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to the wet ingredients until well combined. Add chocolate chips and and candy bars and mix lightly until folded in. I make my cookies soft so I only baked them for 9 min. For a crisper cookie bake 11 min.

Enjoy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers